Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Spicing up Chicken
Saturday, August 13, 2011 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
This class explores the delicious chicken recipes that can be found across Africa, touching on recipes from Ghana, Morocco, Tanzania and Congo.
This is a great opportunity to meet other foodies in a fun and welcoming environment. Our classes are suitable for cooks of all levels and abilities and a great way of discovering the exciting tastes of Africa.
Typical dishes include:
- Poulet Yassa (Senegalese style lemon and onion chicken)
- Kenyan style Kuku (Guinea fowl)
- Pepper chicken (Sierra leonian chicken in a peanut and lime sauces)
All our classes include:
- All ingredients to be used on the day
- Akhaya recipe cards
- Packaging to take food home
Class fee: £75
Please book early to avoid disapointment.
For more details regarding other classes, please visit www.akhaya.com
When & Where
Akhaya cookery school
We are London's only cookery school dedicated to African food from across the continent.